The Music Room
MUSIC ROOM OPENING SOON TO LIVERS-IN AND LIVERS-OUT.
A maximum of four people will be allowed to use the music room at any one time.
**Please do not book the music room, the lock on the door has changed and there will be an induction about using the music room soon!** You cannot use it until the induction has taken place
Contact email@example.com to hire equipment. The Kyle-Langley music room is situated in Fonteyn Court on Parson’s Field.
It is sound-proofed and contains a variety of equipment including a full drum kit, piano, keyboard, microphone, guitar and bass amps and music stands.
The music room can be booked out for rehearsals by clicking the button below. Equipment is also available for hire.
Any questions please contact the music representative on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Music room rules:
- Get a negative LFT test in the four days before your booking. Without this you will be turned away.
- Show your booking and negative test to reception to get the key. Bring back the key immediately at the end of your slot.
- Open the windows while you use the room.
- Sanitise any equipment that has been used with antibacterial wipes provided and sanitise hands before/after entry using pump at door.
- Leave the room as it was found: all electronics switched off, cables tidied, chairs stacked, door locked.
- Treat the equipment like you bought it (because your JCR levy did); louder doesn’t always equal better!
Equipment Hire Form
(form to be inserted here)