The Music Room
The music room is now open once you have completed your induction!
A maximum of four people will be allowed to use the music room at any one time.
*To access the music room once CIS have processed your induction tap your campus card against the key card reader and the door should unlock*
Contact email@example.com to hire equipment. The Kyle-Langley music room is situated in Fonteyn Court on Parson’s Field.
It is sound-proofed and contains a variety of equipment including a full drum kit, piano, keyboard, microphone, guitar and bass amps and music stands.
The music room can be booked out for rehearsals by clicking the button below. Equipment is also available for hire.
Any questions please contact the music representative on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Music room rules:
- Get a negative LFT test within 48hrs, this will be an honesty policy but there will be spot checks and failure to produce a test will result in a months ban.
- Open the windows while you use the room.
- Sanitise any equipment that has been used with antibacterial wipes provided and sanitise hands before/after entry using pump at door.
- Leave the room as it was found: all electronics switched off, cables tidied, chairs stacked, door locked.
- Treat the equipment like you bought it (because your JCR levy did); louder doesn’t always equal better!
Equipment Hire Form
(form to be inserted here)