• silent disco set up and clear down
• Digi Monday
• feast manager: IR
• HJ– theme reveal cover photo
• tickets – 28th Jan (dinner) 4th Feb ents – guaranteed again not sure of discount yet though, we happy to do it like Michaelmas?
• ents (cheap big ride if we can afford, food van outside, other generic sweets and stuff)
• SJA – loophole CM?
• designed stuff
3) Summer ball and Cuth’s Day managers – could it be you???
Friday – Acoustic – alt soc running it
Saturday – Silent Disco – move staging during the day – 1pm – setup at 9pm – will take staging back the day after – 12pm
Sunday – Pub Quiz – Outreach organising
Monday – Newcastle night – all come and help
Feast – Friday 23rd February
Theme: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Theme Cover Photo – HJ
Dinner tickets on sale a week on Sunday – will be approx. £30
Dinner ticket wristband – golden ticket
Ents ticket – Wonka Bar
All get guaranteed tickets
Ents: want a bigger ride e.g. teacups (not dodgems size) – JB
– Smaller ents – MT + SA– keep it in the theme e.g. chocolate fountain – have got money off photobooth because of mishap last time
Security – A?
SJA – there’s a cheaper alternative – CM
Photographers – AK
Bands/DJ – Two bands and a silent disco – MM
Decorations – bar staff help out with decorations and cocktail list and things – CG and A? will also help – bubble favours?
Notecards could be golden tickets/Wonka bar design
May have game where someone gets a golden ticket and gets something
Summer Ball and Cuth’s Day Manager
Summer ball manager will become a thing
Both will be run at last JCR meeting of term
Summer Ball – Saturday 2nd June – no contract signed yet – new venue never used before
Cuth’s Day – Saturday 16th June