Present: SA (Outreach Chair), EM (President), AB (Events Manager), LB, SB (Project Coordinator), HT, LH (Social Media Manager), RH, IN
Apologies: JC (Vice-President)
Bingo on Saturday
- Set up at 7pm
- Clear up at 1am
- Mismatch Netball in March?
5th February – Dining in the Dark formal
- 100 or so tickets being sold
- Face masks – doodling on the masks instead of getting ArtSoc involved?
Valentine’s Day – Take me Out
- 16th (Sunday after) or 8-9th (weekend before)
- Email spoons/spags to donate meal vouchers
- Balloons that can be popped to show interest, Jack and Will running it
- Potentially doing a group of girls and also a group of boys?
- Can be quite difficult gathering the people
Feast on 21st of Feb
- Pound for ticket + charity notecards
St Patrick’s Day
- Tuesday 17th March
- Potentially exploit people at the bar?
- Charity St. Patrick’s Day drink? Would that work with the bar?
- Selling Guinness hats in the bar
- Bulk buy or ask Guinness for charity
- Potential contact in the Guinness factory?
- Might be a problem to sell them – pretend to sing in them?
Michael Cotter wants to raise money for DASH
- 24-hour football match but different? 12 hours or is it a cop out?
- Huge football
- 5-a-side competition tournament, anyone can sign up
New volunteering project
- Going to schools to encourage applying to Russel Group
- School is keen – via email correspondence
- Never meeting face to face might be a good thing
- Introducing subjects that aren’t taught in school
- Mental health charity – recovery through art
- Meeting on Wednesday
- Hopes n dreams
- Run a one off event or a volunteering scheme?