Study Space Booking
Library study spaces are available to livers-out only.
The library will be open 9am-11pm until the end of the exam period!
You must show a negative LFT result less than one week old to the volunteer librarian on entry.
Remember to enter the library with your mask ON and leave it on while seated.
How the booking system works:
- See the layout of the library to the left and decide where you want to be sat.
- If the booking system opens in a new tab, click on “spaces” on the top right to specify which space you are booking for.
- You can’t book more than 7 days in advance.
- You can’t book more than 20 hours in one week.
- You can book whenever and for as long you want, as long as it’s within your 20 hours/week overall maximum.
- You can book 15 minute printing shifts.
- Desks 14,15 and 16 have computers you can use.
By making a booking below you are consenting to having St Cuthbert’s Society JCR store your submitted information for the purposes of library management. Your booking, including your name, will be publicly visible to other library users. If you have any GDPR enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.