Study Space Booking
Remember to enter the library with your mask ON and leave it on while seated.
How the booking system works:
- See the layout of the library to the left and decide where you want to be sat.
- You can’t book more than 7 days in advance.
- You can’t book more than 20 hours in one week.
- The 3 hour booking shift maximum has been lifted for this week as a trial period. This means you can book whenever and for as long you want, as long as it’s within your 20 hours/week overall maximum.
- You can book 15 minute printing shifts.
- Desks 14,15 and 16 have computers you can use.